Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pink Kitchen Collectibles For Your Fabulous Retro Pink Kitchen

Setting Up A Vintage Pink Kitchen







So many collectors of kitchen collectibles adore the color pink. Yer pink is not an easy color to sell in an antique shop in certain areas of the country. Does this make any sense? If pink is a sought after color, why doesn't it fly off the shelves in many antique stores? Perhaps it is because, pink is not easy to find and when a dealer does get pink kitchen collectibles they jack up the price?

http://www.vintagecottagecamper.blogspot.com/

http://merrymoondesigns.blogspot.com/2008/08/lets-swap.html
Or is pink  just for a select few of customers? By the way, I have seen plenty of men collect pink kitchenwares, so its a myth to thin
k that only the gals hunt for PINK.  I recently added a "Retro Pink" board on Pinterest.com

Please add your comments....how easily is it for you to sell PINK kitchen collectibles? Do yu find the prices for pink higher than other colors?

Here is the link http://pinterest.com/kitschnstuff/retro-pink-kitchen/


C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques,collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©. To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link:C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com Dianne is a member of: The American Society of Journalists and Authors The Society of Professional Journalists


1 comment:

  1. I recently found a pink thermos at my antique mall and it's the first pink kitchen ware I have found there! I know my own mother never had anything pink. Maybe that's why I want it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis