Sunday, April 7, 2013

Using A Wooden Cigar Box With Compartments To Hold Artist Paint Brushes

Partitioned Wooden Cigar Box Makes Handy Paint Brush Holder In Your Art Studio Or Craft Space

A partitioned cigar box makes a great paint brush holder. I missed this gem yesterday at an art studio tag sale held on the first level of The Farmington Valley Arts Center in Avon, CT. But Lisa Ludwig, my studio neighbor on the second floor grabbed this really cool cigar box and is already making  good use of it.

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©. To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com Dianne is a member of: The American Society of Journalists and Authors The Society of Professional Journalists

1 comment:

  1. I LoVe popping in and perusing all the cool vintage and being inspired, so thank you Dianne for posting all the fun.
    This one took me by surprise. I am crazy about this cigar box, it's like none I've ever seen before.
    I'll be keeping my eye out for one of these.
    It is perfect for holding my ceramic tools also!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis