Saturday, April 13, 2013

Having Coffee Or Tea With Virtual Friends On I Antique Online.com

Socializing With Friends On I Antique Online.com: Neighbors From Around The World

Oh how I miss the days of sharing a cup of coffee or tea with neighbors. The days of close apartment living or dorm rooms with friends coming and going are gone. Now I enjoy the company of over 12,000  antique friends on I Antique Online.com. I usually have my morning tea right at my computer and visit with so many online friends who have joined  I Antique Online.com  the largest social network on asntiques and collectibles, co founded by me (C. Dianne Zweig)  and Scott Liscomb.
Chatting With Collectors Across The Globe

The beauty of social networking is that I can have friends all across the globe and feel as if they are "next door neighbors". One gal who is a very active member of IAO lives in South Africa and we are like two ships crossing in the night. Our "conversations" are alwasys a day behind but when you are on a virtual network, you don't even notice the distance and time change.

Each morning I check in with the community and I always  awake to a healthy and growing list of potential members waiting for me to approve their membership. The morning usually brings the potential members who are from Europe and other areas beyond the USA. While I am asleep in the States, collectors from  Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand  etc. are busy checking out IAO and waiting for me to wake up and click on the button that allows them to join our vibrant and friendly community. Welcome aboard to all......are you a member yet? Click here: http://iantiqueonline.ning.com/

Some of the photos shown were oiginally  pinned to my Pinterest.com board called "Kitschy Thrifty Housewife" .  The housewife carrying the cake came from http://pinterest.com/upnow/ and the Chase and Sanborn image came from http://pinterest.com/nancyflack/ .

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She
is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©.To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.comVisit my website, CDianneZweig.comDianne is a member of:The American Society of Journalists and AuthorsThe Society of Professional Journalists

1 comment:

ShareThis