Monday, October 24, 2011

How To Sell Antiques On The Super Blog I Antique Online.com

Free Ways To Sell Antiques On The Largest Social Network For Antiques And Collectibles

As the editor of I Antique Online.com, the largest social network on antiques and collectibles, I receive a lot of inquiries about whether you can sell antiques on this popular social network. The answer is YES YES YES.

Sell In One of 188 Antique Group Forums

In fact I Antique Online.com is as fabulous place to sell your antiques and collectibles because the site is divided into 188 special groups which allows you to reach people who are most interested in what you have to sell. For example, if you inherited a box of vintage postcards, you will be able to post and sell your old postcards right in the Vintage Postcard Group on I Antique Online.com.

Target Your Antique Buyer

There is nothing better than directly targeting people who are most interested in a specific type of antique.
To see all 188 groups that are on I Antique Online.com visit: http://iantiqueonline.ning.com/groups In each of the group forums on I Antique Online.com you are able to tell others about items that you would like to sell.

More Ways To Sell Your Antiques Online For FREE

But selling in one of the 188 groups is not the only place to promote and sell your antiques and collectibles on I Antique Online.com You are also able to add an RSS feed to your "My Page" (Profile page) and link your on line stores or shops to your 'My Page". Or you can add your webiste URL to your "My Page" or other links you might have.

Another easy way to tell others about items that you might want to sell is to take great photographs of what you have to offer and to post these photos on your " My Page" . If they are drally good photos, the editor (me) can feature them on the Main page and you get super exposure!

SELL MY ANTIQUES GROUP

Last but not least, on I Antique Online.com there is a group called SELL MY ANTIQUES
which is a place for members of this social network to post items for sale in the same way as you would use a classified ad. The best part it is FREE!

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©.To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.comVisit my website, CDianneZweig.comDianne is a member of:The American Society of Journalists and AuthorsThe Society of Professional Journalists

1 comment:

ShareThis