Saturday, February 16, 2013

I Antique Online.com: A Social Network For The Antique World

I Antique Online.com A Social Network For The Antique World

I Antique Online.com is a social network for the antique world, yet each day people from all over the globe not interested in antiques and collectibles try ot wiggle their way onto the site. Not long ago we instituted a screening process which cuts down on spammers,  commercially driven individuals  and others who are really not interested in the SOCIAL part of social network.

 Keeping I Antique Online Free Of  Pesky People

As Editor in Chief of this very popular social network, I work very hard to watch carefully  who is trying  to join our site. So far I have really helped our friendly community stay free of folks who are sellling knock off pocketbooks or trying to hawk goods from a pirate ship. Not to mention ladies of the night and other "beauties" who are looking for love in all the wrong places.But even with all my hard work, every now and then a wolf in sheeps clothing sneaks onto the site and I have to click the zap button.

Did You Know That I Antique Online.com Is The Largest Social Network For  The Antique World With Lots Of Baby Boomers And Plenty Of Newbies?

Afer many years of consistent hard work, I Antique Online.com is currently the largest and most popular social work for the antique world. We attract members in all age ranges and to my surprise we have almost as many maen as we do women. While we have our share of young peole who are working their way through the antique world. We also have a large group of baby boomers and retired members who are having a delightful time on the site.

Which Groups Do You Like OnI Antique Online.com? 

For those of my readers who have already found  I Antique Online.com with almost 12,000 members, I officially welcome you and glad you took the time to visit us and join.  Please leave a comment below and let us know which groups you have joined and are enjoying? Are there any hnew groups you would like me to add?

Hey....We Could Use Some Bizz....Can You Help?

If you are having a good time on I Antique Online.com, please share information about us on your blogs and websites. We are trying to keep building a strong and exciting social network and we appreciate all the help of our  loyal bloggers and  friends

When you join, be sure to say hello to me.....I love to hear from my blog friends and I'll look asfter you in our community cause you are special!


C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©. To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com Dianne is a member of: The American Society of Journalists and Authors The Society of Professional Journalists

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis