Saturday, May 14, 2011

Antique Social Network : I Antique With Photos

How An Antique Business Can Use Photographs Online

Did you know that you can get a lot of bang out of your buck by using "photographs" to promote your antique and collectibles business? Here is the scoop, as Editor of i Antique Online.com, one of my jobs is to review photographs posted to the site by the over 7000 members who now belong to I Antique Online.com.

How To "Feature" Photos Online

After a member uploads their photos to their "My Page", as editor, I have the option to "feature" their photo which allows their photos to run in an automatic photo slideshow on the front or Main page of I Antique Online.com.

Uploading Photos On I Antique Online.com


Uploading photos to i Antique Online.com, the largest social network on antiques and collectibles is FREE. Thousands and thousands of viewers watch the revolving photo slideshow each day on the site. I also keep adding new photos several times a day and taking off older photos so the show is fresh and exciting.

Using Good Photos Of Antiques And Collectibles On Social Networks


So if you really want to buy or sell an antiques , collectibles, or art, this is a great option for you. But I have to tell you that I am picky about what makes it to the slide show. Photos have to be clear, a close up, without writing or dates. Also, the object should be interesting and not be a photograph of bric a brac or though I do love KITSCH!

Photos courtesy of http://www.etsy.com/shop/goodlookin

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©.To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.comVisit my website, CDianneZweig.comDianne is a member of:The American Society of Journalists and AuthorsThe Society of Professional Journalists

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis