Great Ideas For Ways To Advertise, Market And Promote Your Antique Business For Free
Why pay for advertising for your antique business or online store when you can get so much free publicity and buzz for free? As the editor of I Antique Online.com, the largest social network on antiques and collectibles I have learned quite a lot about how to promote and market an antique store or internet based business.
Here are some really good ideas for you to consider when coming up with a media plan for your antique business.
Ten Ways To Promote Your Antique Business For Free
1. Join I Antique Online.com where you will be in the company of over 7000 other members who buy , sell and collect antiques and collectibles.This site is FREE and has over 180 collector group forums and over 40,000 photographs of antiques and collectibles.
2. Start a blog about antiques and collectibles. I prefer blogger.com because it is owned by Google and I am treated very well! Blogs are a super way to bring traffic to your website, store, online business.
3. Submit articles as a guest writer to online websites that specialize in reference articles and content building, such as http://www.squidoo.com/ .
4. Be an expert author on a topic that you are passionate about. Consider writing for http://ezinearticles.com/
5. Contribute articles to AOl's new hyper local news sites called Patch.com.
Look up your local Patch.com
6. Submit news stories and feature articles to newspapers and magazines that cater to the antique's market, such as Antique Weekly, Antique Trader, New England Antique Journal, Southeastern Antiquing, Collector News etc.
7. Offer to write articles for your local town newspaper.
8. Exchange blog links with other blogs that specialize in the same kind of antiques and collectibles that you adore.
9. Use social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Social Networks to promote your shop or online business.
10. Send out free press releases on press release distribution sites such as http://news-antique.com/
Photos courtesy of Farm Village Antiques, West Simsbury, CT
C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro café.To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at email@example.comVisit my website, CDianneZweig.comDianne is a member of:The American Society of Journalists and AuthorsThe Society of Professional Journalists