Shop Vintage And Retro: Old is Kitschy And Collectible
Ho Ho Ho, it's that time of the year when cute Santa's are snoozing almost everywhere you look and Christmas songs are still playing in your head even when you do not have the radio station turned on.
I'm not even Christmas if you catch my drift, but I sure have a great time shopping...anytime! Yes, I have been to Home Goods and Marshalls more times that I would like to admit this past week, but there is nothing in my mind more exciting like buying VINTAGE. Here is a list of great gift ideas that you can easily find for fair prices at Antique Malls and group shops.
Kitschy Collector's Vintage Holiday Gift Suggestions
1. Glass or silver entertaining serving dishes.
2. Wine glasses, barware, decanters
3. Antique or collectible jewelry
4. Vanity sets or perfume bottle(s)
5. Vintage handbag, clothing, scarves
6. Children's books, puzzles, toys
7. Holiday ornaments and decorations
8. Aprons, potholders, dresser scarves
9. Cookie jars, ovenware, pyrex
10. Art books, Coffee Table books, art, phootography, prints, globes, desk accessories
C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro café.
To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link:
C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff
Email me at email@example.com
Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com
Dianne is a member of:
The American Society of Journalists and Authors
The Society of Professional Journalists