Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hop Along Over To The I Antique Online.com Facebook Page

Have You Landed On I Antique Online.com's FACEBOOK PAGE Yet ?

A funny thing happened on the way to trying to tell people about my site I Antique Online.com....I build a Facebook page for I Antique Online.com to get the word out about I Antique Online.com and now the Facebook page is catching on and people are landing there and getting cozy. Wait to see the photos on that  page.....you will LOVE LOVE LOVE the eye candy!

Antique Social Networks For Clueless Collectors

Now, you may think that because I run the largest FREE social network on antiques and collectibles that I know something about social media. Nope...nope...nope. I am so behind it is seriously ridiculous. Yesterday my son caught me up on Instagram. I haven't even tackled Twitter yet.

I'm still learning the ropes on our  Facebook I Antique Online.com fan page. But oane thing is ceertain ...there is a great crowd forming on the Facebook page. If you haven't dicovered the our FB page yet hop along over and LIKE us at  https://www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline 

Readers, when you stop over and LIKE us tell me yu saw this blog....Ill try to take some time and schmooze with you.

Photographs by C. Dianne Zweig. Taken at The Stratford Antique Center, Stratford, CT

Visit www.facebook.com/iantiqueonlineand "LIKE" our page

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©. To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com Dianne is a member of: The American Society of Journalists and Authors The Society of Professional Journalists

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll still post here. I haven't joined Facebook and don't wish to join.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis