Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sweet Collectibles At Memory Lane Antiques In Coventry Connecticut

SWEET COLLECTIBLES

I thought I would share with you some adorable photos from one of my favorite shops, Memory Lane Antiques in Coventry, Connecticut. Who would not be in love with all of these wonderful collectibles?

Wonderful Yellow Stacked Shelves

You can do so much with these mellow yellow shelves...I begged the gal in the shop to part with them, but she wasn't ready to let them go. I especially like the scalloped edges and the square shape. They just call out CUTE !

Kitsch n Collectibles

I could just see my kitchen collectibles sitting on these shelves...I'd put all my red collectibles on the shelves. When I got tired of the red look, I would switch to aqua...that would be pretty too. And when I had enough aqua, I would try pink. How much fun is pink and yellow? So many ideas...ooh yellow and black!
C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of Iantiqueonline.com an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©.To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.comVisit my website, CDianneZweig.comDianne is a member of:The American Society of Journalists and AuthorsThe Authors Guild, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis