Thursday, May 5, 2016

Don't Toss Out Defective Tupperware: Trade It In

Your Defective Vintage Tupperware May Be Covered Under Their Lifetime Guarantee 
I was out strolling the booths of a Flea Market - Country Fair last weekend and I stopped into a Tupperware booth and learned something new. I wasn't aware that even old and defective Tupperware  can be traded in  under their lifetime warranty. Here is what their company website says:   

Covered By The Tupperware Lifetime Guarantee

Tupperware products are guaranteed by the Company against
cracking, warping, peeling and chipping under normal
domestic use.

http://tupperware.com.my/quality_lifetime_warranty.php

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro café. To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com Dianne is a member of: The American Society of Journalists and Authors The Society of Professional Journalists

1 comment:

  1. I have traded in My Tupperware for many years. No questions asked. Example I bought an old set of measuring cups. They had a real griddy feel to them. Nothing would take it off. I took it to a dealer and got new set no charge. Plus old Tupperware is very popular to buyers on ebay

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis