Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Folded Pot Holder, Recipe, Spatula Hostess Gift


Quiltex Expressions: Handmade Hostess Gift

I'm not handy in the sewing or quilt department, so when I come across an adorable handmade item that I wish I could make, the next best thing is to share it with my readers. I was poking around the internet on one of my secret missions when I discovered a super blog for quilters called Quiltex Expressions. Here is the link https://quiltexpressions.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/gift-inspiration-day-ten-folded-pot-holder/.

I fell in love with this tutorial on making a Folded Pot Holder, Recipe, Spatula Hostess Gift. You will find a very well done lesson on how to make your very own. Let me know if you try this.


C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©. To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com Dianne is a member of: The American Society of Journalists and Authors The Society of Professional Journalists

1 comment:

ShareThis