Thursday, December 17, 2015

Announcing Vintage Fiesta Dinnerware and Homer Laughlin Pottery Group Forum on I Antique Online.com

Collecting Vintage Fiesta Dinnerware and Homer Laughlin Pottery 
  

If you are like me, you might get a little confused when you come across Fiesta dinnerware and you try to determine if you have old pieces or new ones? Well now you can get just the help you may need with a brand new group forum devoted to collecting Fiesta Dinnerware and Homer Laughlin pottery on my site, I Antique Online.com. This exciting group is moderated by author Barbara Mauzy and will cover resources, photographs, discussions , table settings and more. Please stop by the group and check us out http://iantiqueonline.ning.com/group/fiesta-dinnerware-and-homer-laughlin-pottery

Photo taken by C. Dianne Zweig at Sandwich Antiique Center, Sandwich, Mass.

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro café. To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com Dianne is a member of: The American Society of Journalists and Authors The Society of Professional Journalists

2 comments:

  1. I love Fiestaware but only have a few pieces. We have a strictly Fiestaware shop with 2nd's and vintage pieces here in Hendersonville NC. Be careful of using older pieces in the microwave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my Fiestaware & I love being able to pass along these amazing old pieces in my antique shop. Probably one of my favorite parts is sharing, educating & learning. Recently a gentleman came into my shop on his way back to Florida. We struck up a conversation after he noticed my Fiesta cabinet. He mentioned that he was taking a box of dishes, that had been stored in a family member's cabin for many years, back to his buddy in Florida. His friend owned a thrift shop. Seeing my Fiesta made this man think that he probably had some pieces in the box. When I expressed an interest in looking at what he had it took him a while to dig the old box out from the back of his very nice dodge ram! To my surprise it was approx. 30 or so misc pieces of Riviera. Most of it was in nice condition. I was able to buy it from him and we both were extremely happy with the deal that we struck! Loving my Fiesta, Harlequin, Riviera & my antique shop!!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis